Slow Week




It was one of those weeks where the days felt like they had been shortened. I would see the clock, be shocked by how late it was, and wonder where all the time had gone. What had I been doing?

I didn't really get much of a chance to do any drawing, and when that happens, I get anxious. My mind starts running in circles. I can't find the time to do focused work on one project, and for some reason my mind responds by nagging me to do a million projects. It makes it hard when I do find some time. I don't know what to work on because all the projects are competing in my head, and I can't figure out which one to give priority.  Thinking about it will actually wear me out.

By the end of the week, a multitude of ideas had bounced around my head, but only three comics pages had been drawn, and those just during a little free time during my lunch hour.

Recent Reading

Recent Watching

Recent Listening

Comments